CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Pets = Messes

I have found the BEST solution to cleaning up stains! (And no, this company is in NO WAY paying me for this "advertisement" - but they should! Ha ha) It's a product called SIMPLE SOLUTION. I have only been able to find it sold at PetSmart thus far. But this stuff is the BEST! I use it on EVERYTHING. It cleans stains and kills odor like you wouldn't believe. I tell all of my clients about it, so I thought I'd post it for everyone to read. And I don't just use it for pet messes, in fact, I rarely have pet messes but being a mom I CONSTANTLY have kid messes. One of my friends even used it to get some stains out of their mattress that they were selling. It works on carpet, couches, car interior, hard surfaces etc. It comes in a spray bottle or you can buy the gallon size - I have both and just refill my spray bottle as needed.
Okay, that's all the free advertising I'm giving out for this post.
Photobucket

0 comments: